Personally, I have not read this one cover to cover yet. However, I do own the book and I have heard great things about it! I do plan to read this one as soon as possible! But just to give you guys a little more easy-access insight about it, here’s the back of the book summary:
Originally published during the depths of the Great Depression- and equally valuable during booming economies or hard times- Dale Carnegie’s rock-solid, time-tested advice has carried countless people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives.
The most groundbreaking guidebook of all time introduces simple and life-changing concepts such as:
- A simple way to make a good first impression
- How to criticize other people- and not be hated for it
- An easy way to become a good conversationalist
- What to do when nothing else works
- Making people glad to do what you want
- And much more!