From now on, I will be doing a weekly post called Models of Success. Here I will be sharing with you guys all kinds of success stories that prove no obstacle big or small (or mental) can stop them from getting what they want. I know I personally feel more inspired to do great things or just accomplish my daily goals when I have the stories of amazing people I can connect to. I hope these success stories can do the same for you too! So read on and feel the motivational connection help you to achieve your goals! Enjoy.
- Failed in business at the age of 21
- Was defeated in a legislative race at age 22
- Failed again in business at age 24
- Overcame the death of his sweetheart at age 26
- Had a nervous breakdown at age 27
- Lost a congressional race at age 34
- Lost a congressional race at age 36
- Lost a senatorial race at age 45
- Failed in an effort to become vice-president at age 47
- Lost a senatorial race at age 49
- Was elected president of the United Sates at age 52
What the hell is your excuse for not achieving your goals in life???